Dr Richard Sackelariou, MBBS, FRACS/FRCS, is a leading Australian Specialist Plastic, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgeon who sees patients in Melbourne and Sydney. Dr Sackelariou offers extensive experience in attaining natural-looking, excellent surgical results for patients of all ages. If you’d like to visit Dr Sackelariou’s Sydney pages, click here or phone us to arrange a consultation at either location – Melbourne or Sydney.
We are pleased that our leading Group of Plastic Surgeons in Melbourne offers cosmetic procedures by Dr Richard Sackelariou, a Specialist Plastic Surgeon with over 20 years experience.
Dr Sackelariou has a particular focus on natural-looking Rhinoplasty surgery for women and men. He is an expert at nose reshaping, septoplasty and open and closed Rhinoplasty techniques. He is also highly sought for his expertise in other facial rejuvenation procedures including eyelid rejuvenation, cosmetic injections and complex breast reshaping surgery including breast lift, augmentation and breast implant removal and replacement.
Our team’s GO TO Nose Reshaping Surgeon for Rhinoplasty in Melbourne or Sydney.
- Dr Sackelariou is a Specialist Plastic Surgeon who operates in accredited, highly respected hospital facilities.
- A highly respected surgeon for corrective nose surgery and cosmetic nose reshaping, as well as corrective nose reshaping Rhinoplasty surgery after facial trauma or traumatic injury to the nose.
- Dr Sackelariou has extensive experience in reshaping noses through surgically-advanced Rhinoplasty procedures for patients of a wide range of ages.
- He has offices in Sydney (Double Bay) and in Melbourne (Hawthorn/near Richmond and Kew).
Recommended BLOGS featuring Dr Sackelariou’s expert opinions on different options for Plastic Surgery.
Breast Surgery and Breast Implant Removal and Replacement, Revision Surgery in Melbourne and in Sydney (Double Bay)
In addition to his facial surgery expertise such as nose surgery, lip lift surgery, chin augmentation, facelift and eyelid surgery, Dr Sackelariou is highly sought for his advanced Breast Augmentation procedures including:
Advanced Plastic Surgery Techniques vary depending on the current condition of the skin and the goals of each patient.
To explore your options and suitability for specific procedures by an expert Plastic Surgeon, contact our office today on (03) 8849 1444 and request a no-obligation consultation with Dr Sackelariou in either Melbourne (Hawthorn East) or Sydney (Double Bay).
- Dr Richard Sackelariou has extensive expertise in advanced breast surgery techniques
- He is highly regarded for precision breast augmentation and breast uplift procedures as well as complex Breast Revision Surgery & Breast and Nipple Reconstruction or Implant Removal.
- He is also highly skilled in complex Facial Rejuvenation surgeries, such as eyelid lift, facelift, and Rhinoplasty procedures including Septoplasty procedures to correct deviated septum problems.
- He performs lip lift surgery, eyelid surgery and other facial surgery including Otoplasty procedures.
- He is frequently sought after by Melbourne and Sydney patients for his precision, artistic Rhinoplasty Surgery techniques (advanced nose reshaping procedures).
- His nose reshaping skills can help to harmonise your face and complement your surrounding features.
- Rhinoplasty surgery patients are cared for with aesthetically-based surgical adjustments to different structures of the nose, to attain a natural looking, pleasing profile result that looks aesthetically improved from the front, the side(s) and three-quarter view perspectives.
Choosing Dr Richard Sackelariou can help you feel calmer throughout your Surgery experience
If you’re a patient who tends to feel nervous and who seeks a highly-skilled expert, ask to visit with Dr Richard Sackelariou to discuss your options for surgical enhancements.
There’s no denying that a skilled, experienced, knowledgeable and artistically talented Specialist Plastic Surgeon can help reduce your anxiety about having a cosmetic procedure or corrective surgery.
- Dr Sackelariou has a very calming, caring and honest patient care ethic.
- He is an excellent communicator who is happy to answer any and all of your questions about your procedure.
- You’ll also appreciate his planning expertise and advanced surgical techniques, and his ability to communicate complex techniques in a way that helps you understand your operation choices.
Dr Sackelariou is dedicated to helping patients strive for the best aesthetic surgery results possible through surgical means or combined surgical and non-surgical procedures. With precision planning skills and complex surgery expertise, he regularly helps patients meet their appearance refinement goals and corrective plastic surgery objectives.
- Dr Sackelariou has a primary surgical focus of helping patients to get an aesthetically beautiful result or enhancement.
- He takes extra care to ensure surgery results are also likely to be long-lasting and natural looking.
A Specialist Plastic Surgeon dedicated to Patient Education, Precision Procedures and a Caring Bedside Manner
- An excellent communicator, Dr Sackelariou will help you understand what a specific surgery procedure can — and cannot — accomplish.
- He’ll also help you understand which particular combinations of surgeries, or surgical plus non-surgical techniques, can assist you to get the look you’re wanting to attain.
- Plus, you’ll feel confident you’ve chosen a highly skilled Specialist Plastic Surgeon, one of the most highly trained practitioners in Sydney and in Melbourne.
You’ll appreciate his dedication to precision, his advanced anatomical knowledge and surgical expertise, and his ability to help minimise your post-surgery incision line scars.
When you choose an experienced and highly-skilled Surgeon such as Dr Sackelariou, you can feel more confident and calm about your plastic surgery procedure and your choice of an expert Surgeon.
- Surgery is a big step to take, for many patients, and it can be easy to feel overwhelmed or confused about your options.
- That’s why choosing an expert with decades of experience and a positive communication style is so important.
Feeling calmer about your decisions for your Surgery AND your Plastic Surgeon can even help you to recover just a bit faster than you would if you felt stressed about your surgery decisions.
That’s why choosing such a highly-experienced Plastic Surgeon is not only a great idea in terms of the excellent surgical care you’ll receive, but it can help you feel more confident throughout your journey.
That includes the ever important preparation and post-surgery after-care. Download our Surgery GUIDES for helpful information to read before your consultation with Dr Sackelariou (you can schedule a consultation by phoning 03 8849 1444 today).
Which surgeon should I choose?
Why Dr Richard Sackelariou is an excellent choice for Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery | Melbourne or Sydney
- Do you want a Plastic Surgeon you can count on to give you individualised care?
- Do you want someone who listens to what you’re wanting from a plastic surgery procedure?
- Do you need a Surgeon who can explain surgery procedures in terms that are easier to understand?
- Do you want a Surgeon who is highly dedicated to helping you attain the best possible outcomes from your procedure choices, and to help you remain calmer throughout your surgical experience?
- Do you want best-practice surgery patient-safety measures, such as using accredited hospitals and high-level sterilisation protocols?
If you want patient care excellence, good communication and a precision surgery approach, choose Dr Richard Sackelariou (Sydney or Melbourne consultations available).
- Approachable nature
- Excellent communication ability
- High-quality surgical ethics
- Unwavering devotion to getting you the best results possible from your selected procedures
- Expertise in combining surgical and non-surgical procedures for a holistic rejuvenation effect
Patients report they feel more relaxed about their Plastic Surgery choices when they are in the care of such a highly experienced and precision-focused Plastic Surgeon. And Dr Sackelariou brings decades of surgery experience in helping patients of all ages get a look they’ll love for a lifetime.*
* Results vary from patient to patient; be sure you understand the surgery, risks and potential outcomes and feel free to ask any and all questions you have during a no-obligation consultation.
Dr Sackelariou’s Areas of Expertise: Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
Specialist for Plastic, Aesthetic, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery in Sydney and now also available in Melbourne
With over 20 years experience in Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Operations, Dr Richard Sackelariou Specialist Plastic Surgeon offers a wide range of procedures for both men and women.
His advanced cosmetic procedures and corrective plastic surgery procedures includes extensive expertise in providing:
- Nose Reshaping (Rhinoplasty)
- Breast Augmentation
- Asian Breast Augmentation (Transaxillary)
- Asian Nose Surgery
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy)
- Eyelid Surgery
- Breast Asymmetry
- Tuberous Breasts
- Male Breast Reduction
- Chin Implants or Chin Augmentation (Genioplasty)
- Upper Lip Lifts (Bullhorn Lip Lifts)
- Ear Reshaping (Otoplasty)
Professional Memberships & Qualifications
- Dr Richard Sackelariou is a fully qualified Specialist Plastic Surgeon.
- He is affiliated with our elite group of extensively-experienced Plastic Surgeons in Melbourne & Sydney.
Being qualified as a Plastic Surgeon means Dr Richard Sackelariou has had extensive training and surgical experience in Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive procedures.
He is a genuine Specialist Plastic Surgeon with FRACS qualifications and extensive experience.
After obtaining Advanced Qualifications in Plastic Surgery in Sydney, Australia, he trained in numerous places throughout the world including Paris, France.
Dr Sackelariou is a respected member in the following organisations:
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS)
- Member of the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS)
- International Society Of Aesthetic Surgery (ISAPS)
- International Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (IPRAS)
Education: Over 20 Years – FRACS
If you want a highly experienced Surgeon Specialist, you’ll be glad to know that Dr Sackelariou has over 30 years Surgical experience and over 23 years experience as a Specialist Plastic Surgeon.
In terms of training and education, Dr Richard Sackelariou completed his Medical Degree in 1979 at the University of Sydney, NSW. He then trained in general surgery before becoming a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) in 1986 and Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS England) in 1988.
Advanced Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (Sydney) for over two decades
Dr Sackelariou then undertook Advanced Training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in Sydney, Qualifying in 1993. He also undertook further training in Cosmetic Surgery in Paris at the Clinique Turin in 1994.
- M.B.,B.S. (Sydney University) 1978
- F.R.C.S. (England) 1988 (Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England)
- F.R.A.C.S. (Plastic Surgery) 1994 (Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Australasia)
- M.Arch (University of N.S.W.) 2000 (Master of Architecture)
- Julian Ashton Art School 1973 – 1978
- Advanced Surgical Training Princess Alexandra Hospital Brisbane 1983-1986
- New East Surrey Hospital UK 1987-1988
- Microsurgery Training Prince of Wales Hospital Sydney 1989
- Trauma Fellow Westmead Hospital Sydney 1990
- Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery Training Sydney 1991-1993
- Cosmetic Surgery Training Clinique Turin & Hopital Lariboisiere Paris France 1994
- Bruder Krankenhaus Frankfurt Ger 1995 June-July
- Dallas Facelift Course Dallas Texas 1996 July
- Liposculpture Rome Italy 2000 July
- Supervisor Advanced Training in Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery 2000
Plastic Surgery Media
- Today Tonight on Breast enhancement 16 May 2008
To book an appointment with Specialist Plastic Surgeon Dr Sackelariou, phone us today or send an enquiry form.
Please send an Enquiry form or Phone (03) 8849 1444 during Clinic Hours and ask for a Patient Care Coordinator.
*Disclaimer: Individual results can vary significantly from patient to patient. Be sure you understand and accept the procedure details, risks, complications and potential side effects before consenting; and learn what you can do to help minimise your risks before and after surgery.
Visit our Downloadable Guides page for more information about Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery options and research in Australia.